Our growing company is looking for a talented foreman to join our residential landscape construction team. Our firm provides landscape services to luxury properties in the metro west area.
LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION FOREMAN
Position involves running and supervising one of our residential landscape construction crews. Looking for experienced and motivated individuals that want to work on exciting, large scale residential projects!
- Highly competitive salaries
- Paid overtime
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation time
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k plan
- Great work environment!
- Previous work experience running and managing a successful landscape construction team.
- Ability to lead and work well in a team environment.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Great attitude and work ethic is essential.
- Must take pride and ownership in work.
- Willing to work approximately 40 - 60 hours a week, with paid overtime.
- Must have a valid driver's license. Experience driving trucks and trailers a plus.
- Experience operating heavy equipment including: skid steers, mini-excavators, back hoes.
- Hoisting license a plus.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug testing.
- Interest in professional growth and development, which company will contribute towards.
- Must enjoy working with a great team that is committed to exceeding client expectations.
Please complete the form below and we will contact you to schedule and interview. All applicant information will be strictly confidential. We look forward to speaking with you soon, se habla Español.